Sunday, July 20, 2008

Water Baby

I went on my very first family vacation last week! Momma, Daddy, and I went with Honey & Dandad, Sissa & Jon Jon, Esten, Molly, Drew, Kiki, and Connor (we missed you, Uncle Ian). We stayed at a house on Greers Ferry Lake and we had a great time! My daddy made SURE I didn't get anything even resembling a tan, so I've got nothing to show for my time on the water...but since no one can actually tell I was at the lake, I thought I'd post some pictures to prove it.


I tried on my shades, but Daddy thought they may look better on him. We decided that they, in fact, did not.


I loved the mermaids on my first suit. (Daddy didn't like the idea of me showing off my goods in a tiny weeny bikini, so I settled for a tankini.)

I bathed in the kitchen sink - I had to get all the gooey sunscreen off.

Me giving Dandad some face lovin'.

While on the boat, I mulled over the meaning of life...in my playpen.
This was my very first time ever in any water other than the bath tub. Let's just say that I didn't do well...
I enjoyed the wind in my hair.
On our (rocky) beach front at the house.
Family pic after we came in from the lake.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Awww, too sweet. She is a doll. We have that turtle floaty for Jude! :)