Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ella Rose is ONE.

I can't believe my baby is one.
When Ella Rose was a few weeks old, time. crept. by - because I had no idea what I was doing. By the time she was 3 months old, time was already moving way too fast. Every night when I would lay her down I begged her not to grow up...but then every morning when I went up to get her she was another day older. And now she is one year old.
I had no idea how much I would love this baby, and even still I'm amazed that God has given Jonathan and me such a wonderful, undeserved gift - Ella Rose. I will cherish every day that I have with her (and beg her never to leave me).


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how quickly times goes by. It seems like just yesterday I was visiting you and that sweet baby in the hospital. You are such a wonderful mother, Em!