Sunday, February 8, 2009

Half the chub, just as cute.

This baby just keeps getting cuter. She has slimmed down quiiiite a bit, but has maintained just enough chub to be dee-licious! She is pulling up and "cruising" all the time, so I know any day now I am going to come around the corner and there she'll be, toddling across the room. It's too soon. I'm not ready. I want her to stay lil bidy...even though I'll have another baby to take care of in just 5 short months.
Boo. I don't want Ella Rose to grow up, and I'm pretty sure her daddy shares that feeling.










Okay! I know. She really should be taking baths in the big girl tub by now, but she is just so cute (and easily accessible) in the kitchen sink. Bathing her in the regular tub is just like admitting that she's a big girl...and I just can't do it, so leave me alone.

No comments: